Money is the 2nd important thing in life.


Why money is important?
One cannot live a day without this piece of paper embedded with Gandhi's picture. What is that? Why is so? The answer is Money! If you notice, you will get to see to live a happy life, money is the 2nd most important thing in life. Now you may have a question rolling inside your head? Then what is the first thing that cannot live without? am I right? Obviously Oxygen! Do you have any doubt? Anyway, coming back to the point, Today I will show you a real-life example through which you will understand why money holds this much potential. I am fortunate that I have friends like Rajesh, Souvik, and others. A few days back Rajesh come up with the idea of forming a social charity group named Morichi. This group helps others who are in need. sometimes they give food and clothes to those people who are below the poverty level. In order to run the group, they raise funds to help others, which is a very noble idea. As I am a close friend of Rajesh, he always discusses everything with me. Likewise, this time, when Amphan destroyed this living hood of people of the Coastal area, they took the initiative to raise money funding. unfortunately, I didn't have money at that time I was left with no money in my wallet. When everyone was helping this initiative I was the one who was unable to do so! and I realized if I had the money I could have helped them. This was the time I realized money has a profound power that can almost solve every problem. I have used 'almost' because some arguments could take place if I had mentioned that. Anyway, let's go to the next one, The 2nd incident helped me to realize money can draw smiles as well. It was Durga Puja and everyone was coming back to their homes. One of my cousins came to my house hoping some present would be gifted to him as a Durgapuja gift. He is barely 9. A thin boy with full of queries in mind. Anik reads in class 5. Like every other kid, he also likes Plastic guns to play Chor_Police with friends. I was the only one at home on that day. He couldn't say anything that he wants me to buy that gun for him. I understood that but I didn't have money to give him. he waited for long hours for my brother. but on that day he didn't get the chance to meet my brother. the very next day he came to my house to meet my brother. finally, despite all the obstacles, he got the chance and, he asked my brother to get him that plastic gun. I noticed the hesitation on his face! I had the money I would have given the money so that he could buy that gun for himself! Although he is a child money matters to him as well. these days I don't give money to beggars who stay next to the Railway station, ask me why! simply, man, I don't have!


Comments