Not a love letter!

 



This is a note to remind you that you are the most innocent, humble, and reliable person I have met so far in my life. You make me realize what friendship is all about and what it means in life. It's been more than a decade since we've known each other, and you've been the most constant person in my life. People make promises, but you keep them. We've had many changes in our lives, from crushes to girlfriends, seasonal-friends, and other things, all those have evaporated by the heat of time, but you've remained constant.


I still recall every moment we've spent throughout the years; they were colorful, limitless, and fruitful. We can't say every single conversation ends up being inspirational and fruitful. It's not like we don't talk nonsense; we talk about random things and just laugh out loud in our own space. However, every conversation takes an inspirational and fruitful turn.


Now, as we stand at our late 20s and approach our 30s, we don't talk about trivial matters very often. We discuss business ideas, career establishment, and it makes me happy to see us talking about these things.


There are many qualities I always wanted to learn from you, and I have been learning since I met you. Every time I see you, watch you, you suggest ideas, intuitions, and they have become fruitful for me. You told me to move forward when I was going through rough patches in life. I feel blessed to have you in my life as a friend, guide, and more importantly, as a brother.


I know this message wouldn't be enough to justify you as a person, to elaborate on who you are, to talk about your good qualities, but I cannot say all those things because, if I started, who would pull your legs? Regardless, save me a spot in your life, remain as you are, and we will go forward together for sure.


I know I am not as good a writer as you, but I have tried my best. Always be fruitful, be happy, be humble, and be generous. We all know you for these qualities. So be yourself, and last but not least, as you turn 28, you have matured enough; go get married. I would like to see you with someone who will fulfill your life. Anyway, happy birthday, stay happy, enjoy life, and grow bigger and bigger.


Tons of love from a brother to a brother.

Comments